slug.com slug.com

1 2

Latest Defence Intelligence update on the situation in Ukraine 25 April 2022.

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are more reports of Ukrainian aircraft being active, so aircraft are getting through to them. I think they're using subterfuges here. The US DOD spokesman says Ukraine is getting aircraft. Ukraine insists it's only getting parts. So somebody is disassembling MiGs and sending 'parts' to Ukraine.

Russian aircraft are are more active as well.

The weird fire in the Russian oil depot at Briansk could be a game changer. Sabotage? That's where I'd send my special operators if I was commanding.

Russian ground forces seem to be attacking everywhere, but not gaining much ground. In fact, losing ground in some places.

Last week Putin and Shoigu had that weird TV event where Putin said he didn't want to assault the Azovstal works. Wasn't worth the cost. This week it looks like they're planning to assault after all. Perhaps they need a victory to announce for the May 9th Victory Day Parade and nothing else is in reach.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:333595
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.