slug.com slug.com

1 3

LINK Assange to Be Extradited

I think they intentionally waited until Trump was ousted so no one would interfere in the persecution of anyone who would tell the truth that they want hidden.

FuzzyMarineVet 8 Apr 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What gives the US the right to extradite him? He never did anything here.

In 2013, Assange and others in WikiLeaks helped whistleblower Edward Snowden flee from US law enforcement.

[en.wikipedia.org]

American prosecutors say Assange unlawfully helped US Army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning steal 500,000 classified diplomatic cables and military files that WikiLeaks later published, putting lives at risk.

[nypost.com]

He apparently helped at least two U.S. citizens in the commission of crimes in the U.S., and this was apparently enough for the UK Court to agree that he should be extradited. It is one thing for a publisher/journalist to publish material that he knows has been obtained illegally, but it is another thing altogether for the said publisher/journalist to aid in their being obtained illegally or to actively aid and abet criminals who have obtained classified materials illegally to evade authorities.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

As I see it Julian broke no laws in the United States nor is he subject to US law. Therefore, it is not legal to extradite him to the United States no matter what excuses the deep state bureaucrats in government may invent.

And I can't help seeing it as an act of war. We wouldn't like it if the Soviet Union extradited a defector.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:332672
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.