slug.com slug.com

2 6

Ahead of Title 42 lifting, Biden creates 'exception' to let illegal migrants into U.S. early

Memo sent to Border Patrol creates widespread exemptions to health rule starting Thursday.

A senior U.S. official, speaking only on condition of anonymity, said the exemption policy means the flood of illegal immigrants coming into the country could start much earlier than the May 21 lifting of Title 42.

[justthenews.com]

Garsco 8 Apr 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

#ImpeachBuy-den

Greater freedom and liberty should always be paramount. As your king, I must tell you that our political class has lost it's direction. On behalf of my subjects I demand that the citizen's government explain how allowing illegal immigrants open borders will advance the cause of greater freedom and liberty for it's citizens.

@Garsco Not sure what you are implying.

@Garsco As a King I am powerless without the citizens doing their best to help themselves. We can begin to back down from this road to serfdom by asking not what your government can do for you, ask what you can do for yourself. Without citizen participating in their freedom and liberties, we are all lost.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:331599
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.