slug.com slug.com

17 16

LINK WALSH: Yes, 'Easter Worshipper' Was Intentional. Yes, It Matters. Here's Why. | Daily Wire

Responding to the slaughter of hundreds of Christians during Easter attacks by radical Islamic terrorists, a number of prominent Democratic politicians chose to issue statements that glaringly omit any direct mention of the faith identity of the victims.

VonO 7 Apr 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Coniving Cowards". Like it.

Newspeak

(swooning hand to the forehead) I am aghast at this podcast! 😛

Just ammo to dehumanize Christians with a pagan Mesopotamian goddess’ name.

Would’ve been amused if the label: ‘celebrating the resurrection of Christ,’ were used instead, but that wouldn’t undermine the holiday or the victims.

They are also now saying it was pay back for the attack on Muslims in New Zealand - all of this stuff is getting out of hand.

NZ was payback for 9/11, Madrid, London, Bali and on and on

What really surprises me, and in the near future it may even start to frighten me, is that the radical Muslims have the same game plan as Hitler and his Nazi regime, only they use “religion” as their basis to kill all who are not like them. If something is not done, they will take over the world and kill or enslave every man, woman and child who does not convert to Islam. It isn’t a religion of peace, obviously, but just like those on the left, they have the mindset that no matter how screwed up their ideology is, because they are so dedicated to their way of thinking, they will continue on their path of world wide domination unless someone physically stops them.

And the Left embraces Islam because they have a common enemy: Christians
And the Left will find out too late that Islamists consider them to be Infidels, too.

Omg. So Christians are not to be represented as victims because they are being cast as the oppressors.
Admitting they are victims would undermine the Democrat narrative. Is that about right?

I wouldn't have thought much of it either... until I heard the unwieldy term "Easter worshippers" issue and reverberate from so many mouths.

Man, that liberal Hive Mind thing is creepy.
Also the whole Speaking in Politically Correct Tongues is freaky. I wonder if they handle politically correct snakes.

But neither of those things are as scary as suspecting that they have some Think Tank on call 24 hours a day to tell them what Semantic Spin to put on every event.

Ya know call me crazy, but if I were a public official I'd kinda like to address issues with my own words.
I know, I know... there I go again with that insane individualism crap.

That is the most coherent piece of writing I have seen on this subject to date.

I think this is just another example of the wide spread collusion by the media! Here in Australia we see the same thing! Its no accident the same language is used across the board! The FB and internet censorship being pushed is a way to further hide news from us.

Saying Christians who were killed by Muslim attacks gets people to start thinking about their own security and potentially vote for someone who doesn’t want people to just enter the country Willy nilly. If you say ‘Easter worshippers’ it takes away a personal connection that many people would feel with the word ‘Christian.’

It is crazy how all the top libs said the exact same thing. No way that was a coincidence.

They are scared of Islam.

...and hostile to Christians

Even some of my liberal friends took pot shots @ the term Easter Worshippers! We wouldn't have said: "Ramadan Fasters!" This is so classic! When you own the Messenger you can control the message!

The language used by those on the left is purposely worded so that you can come to whatever conclusion you want, it is directly pandering to all sides at once...like lukewarm water, it gets spit out. It is also no coincidence that Christ and Christians have been removed from the language, the world hates Christ and his followers; no matter the context. The closer we get to the end of the book the more obvious its going to get, we are not there yet as things are going to get far worse.

Yeah, those folks sure do read from the same playbook. Interesting when it gets highlighted too. I think Walsh is a good guy--gets a bit fundamentalist sometimes--don't like his stance on judging others, but I think his heart is well-intended.

I wonder if this stuff would even exist if not for the compromised media that holds the leftist narrative, winnowing anything that stands even slightly from the agenda.

Walsh is almost always on point! The guy is prodigious with his intellect and accuracy

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33156
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.