slug.com slug.com

1 1

I got banned by the Bee. I tried not to be a jerk. But that didn't stop me from accidental violations and warnings. They didn't like FHG. But FJB is ok. But then I posted FKBJ. And that got me banned permanently. The Bee is as arbitrary as Facebook. They may as well assassinate Chappelle, because he would have no problem with FKBJ humor.

The Bee promotes kkkalvinism and Voldie Baucham. Kkkalvinism is white privilege.

Now there is an assassination plot for Clarence Thomas. Blame Dulles. RINOs are also racist. Three RINOs voted for CRT, which is tribalism. CRT is AWOL on the CIA, because CRT is tribalism. If you hate tribalism, you might be a conservative. Nkrumah loves Biden. I just found out the other day.

Seek ye first the political kingdom. The kingdom gospel is the Nkrumah gospel. I see no difference. Peter is Buttigieg. Holy Ghost is Biden. Trunanashabadepressure is Tongues. Indwelling is pedophilia. I'm Paul Only and Israel Only from now on. I get censored for expressing these thoughts. Tired of cliche Christianity, which I see even in free grace and the Bible itself. Tired of going deep. Tired of living breathing Bible. It's the curse of the law.

jasonc65 7 Apr 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One must reserve one's trust for God alone and be skeptical of all others, including oneself. "It's not a matter of weather you are paranoid or not. It's a matter of weather you're paranoid enough." -- Mary Patricia Foley, The Cardinal of the Kremlin.

I must trust myself alone. There is a way that seemeth right to me, and it leads to death? Let me rephrase that. "I don't know what right is, I'm not an ethicist". The Bible is Shetanji.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:329260
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.