slug.com slug.com

3 0

Banned for good

Should Islam be banned as a terroristic cult in the USA???

Dutch 6 Apr 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My question is, how would you purpose to ban Islam? Shall we ban the teaching of that religion? Perhaps deport anyone who declares to be a Muslim? And whold such a ban be successful?

one more time...Islam in not a religion, it is a devil worshipping cult.. we have freedom of religion in this country...NOT freedom of cults see other replies below.

@Dutch Yes, I appreciate that view. My perference would be that Islam not be supported in this country. But you did not address your own question nor my answer. To rail against Islam is to do little about the dangers it brings.

@Marta-Amance deport all who practic Islam, enforce the law that says anyone practicing Islam can not enter the USA. destroy all mosqus on USA soil and make them over into pig farms. add a small amount of bacon greese to all processed food. there are several ways to ban Islam.

No.

1. Islam is not a terrorist cult
  2. We have a constitution that first and foremost grants people the freedom to choose and practice their religion
  3. When more than 99% of a community is nonviolent, it's an insult to insinuate that that community is a terroristic cult.
  1. Yes Islam is a devil worshipping cult that I have spent 20 years researching. allah is the pagan god of the moon darkness deception describes the devilperfectly

2. freedom of RELIGION not cults or devil worship

3. 95% of mussies are violent and attacking God daily world wide.

@Dutch

I've lived in Saudi Arabia, I know many Muslims. It is not a devil-worshipping cult.

I believe you may be in an echo chamber, where what you look for is what you find.

There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world; if 95% were violent, we would notice. The amount of violent attacks from Muslims in the past 20 years accounts for less than .0001% of Muslims.

That said, I'm open to engaging you on your research, but I'm not willing to engage you on anti-Islamic platitudes without direct evidence.

Religions don't commit acts of terrorism. People do.

Islam is a devil worshiping cult, not a religion. I base this on the fact that allah is oneof 300 pagan gods worshipped by mohamad and his followers until he outlawed worship of all except allah. now then you can look this up for yourself. allah is the pagan god of the moon/deception/deceit. sure sounds like the devil to me....

@EdNason Thomas Jefferson not only banned them from coming into the USA but he kicked their asses back to Africa so hard they did not make another move on this country until Obummer invited them in... facts there IS a law on our book that says anyone practicing Islam is not welcome here for ANY reason, just another law we need to dust off and enforce along with.. It is illegal to employ house or feed anybody in this country illegally....

@EdNason @Dutch How about: "No Government benefits until an a US oath of allegiance is signed."
I could get behind that but I won't condemn anyone for what they think. How can you change someone unless they are allowed to think? But, I will avenge acts of violence from anyone. Praise the lord and pass the ammunition!

@cRaZyTMG their "religion" allows them to LIE so their oath would be meaningless. If you allow them to stay then you are either going to sumit to THEIR RULES or DIE. Jefferson knew what he was doing.

@Dutch A broken oath is treason.
Penalty for Treason is hanging.
I'm ok with that.

@Dutch A direct quote from Jefferson:

"Where the preamble declares, that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed, by inserting the word “Jesus Christ,” so that it should read, “a departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion;” the insertion was rejected by a great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan [Muslim], the Hindoo [Hindu], and Infidel of every denomination.”

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32916
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.