slug.com slug.com

2 3

5 Great Reasons For Russia To Invade Ukraine – Not.

The truth is, I have seen hundreds of posts and comments now from people who somehow think Putin is God’s chosen vessel to save Europe and bring peace on earth and good will toward men.

[billmuehlenberg.com]

w0tn0t 8 Mar 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have not seen any such posts - praise to Putin? nope. What I have seen is that people know all about the Bidens treasonous relationship with Ukraine. Not that Putin is any "better" than Ukraine - if you had to choose which one was bad and which one was worse...impossible to answer.

We can answer this question however - Which one is most dangerous - Putin/Russia without doubt the most dangerous head of state in the world at this moment.

So what are we (USA - NATO) to do about this little war - and Why

I don't have answers - I have no idea how we're (that is the universal "we) going to get out of this morass.

If anyone can come up with a workable solution (short of threatening more violence) please do let us know what you have in mind.

No shortage of such folks on this site, which is curious given most of them claim they are right-leaning in their political views yet put their support behind a guy (and his regime) who was a known KGB operative back in the day. While I don't trust either the Ukraine or US Governments, I certainly won't ever trust the Russian Government all the same, and at least the leaders of the former two aren't homicidal maniacs like Putin is (willing to murder his own people who don't fall in line with the Kremlin narrative).

I suspect alot of the Putin praising there is more or less an emotional knee-jerk reaction to some perceived stances on particular matters, for example... at the start of the invasion of Ukraine by Russia a majority of those on the right almost immediately sympathized with the Ukrainian citizens, while most of those on the left were accusing Ukrainians of being Nazis. Since Biden finally made a statement in support of Ukraine the stance initially held by some on the right had shifted their allegiance suddenly in favor of Putin and his agenda, which I suspect was simply for the matter of getting to disagree with Biden, and in the process conveniently turning a blind eye to the war crimes being committed by the Putin regime. Like I said, an overly emotional response was in play there me thinks. For what it's worth, you aren't alone on that observation, and most of the posts I've done on this site on that topic were met with gaslighting and personal insults, which usually is what occurs when the other side knows they are wrong and resorts to belittling those they disagree with. There are a few others on here who are more open-minded on the matter though, but there appears to be more of the Putin apologists.

There are some open minded but there are Putinphiles who support the dictatorial tyrant - never known a KGB agent to consider other lives! Its all about power & control, regardless of cost

@w0tn0t Not sure if the OSINT community has verified this yet or not, here are some statistics for Kharkiv after Russian bombardment.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:326465
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.