slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Youtube manipulates my view count, Ottawa exempts Syrian loans, Indians slam Trudeau and more!! - YouTube

I have clear evidence of youtube removing views from the stream i did about the Notre Dame fire exposing people on their roof.

AJElicits 6 Apr 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

SO true. I present exhibit a and b. Exibit A shows 226 views and exhibit b from the top sub page shows 214. Both taken at the exact same time. So to the casual viewer it looks like the view count is less until you actually click on the video. This may be a coding issue. But I believe this may be more sinister as it seems to suppress the view count and newcomers may think its not a popular video and click on the views. The other impact is that the video may not come as a trending video. So how is Utube calculating trending views? On the Top Sub page or on the actual video? why would the coding show two different views unless it was intentional.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32510
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.