slug.com slug.com

0 0

Contrary to what you may have heard from some Russian Government propaganda sources, the war in Ukraine is not exactly going well for the Russian Military, and there may be far more Russian soldier deaths in Ukraine than the Kremlin is willing to admit to. It's been a month now since Putin's invasion of Ukraine, and he still hasn't been able to takeover that country yet, and the Ukrainians have shown strong resistance tactics and have been more organized than Putin initially gave them credit for. All of that is starting to work on Putin's resolve, and his frustrations on the matter are gradually leaking out. Knowing that and at this point, I wouldn't at all be surprised if Putin lashes out with either chemical or nuclear weapons attacks, further escalating the situation in the process. Of course, if Putin does decide to go that route I'm equally sure he will attempt to frame his adversaries of carrying out such attacks and claim that crisis actors were working against him. Yeah, as if... he isn't that damn clever (or honest for that matter).

Number of Russians killed in Ukraine may have just leaked out, and it's big-
[redstate.com]

Also, in case said above scenario does unfortunately play out, remember you heard it from me first.

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:324454