slug.com slug.com

9 7

Any one else feel sorry who gets in power in Canada after what the liberal leader has done?

They explain this massive, unconscionable debt incurred. How can any new leader cope?

2FollowHim 8 Apr 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope the next one is not retarded like this one hope he is not liberal

Yes and no. Who comes in after this mess has the advantage that there is plenty of room for improvement. They will not be at fault for the mess, only if it gets worse. The person needs to be a strong leader realizing that they are going to get the arrows and spears.

Peterson

He already spoke on that. At one time he had the drive however decided he would get nowhere fast. Reaches and helps more people now anyways.

I know I sure do. But I think people welcome change and as long as they do not put too much trust in the government to fix everything they will be good.

Yes but you have universal healthcare so now all is perfect...tongue planted firmly in cheek

If not someone with a backbone and rhino skin, willing to take on the root philosophy of the entrenched establishment, the most they will do is slow it down a bit, thereby making it more palatable by making acclimatization possible. That is the recent history of the U.S. playing itself out for 8 decades. The sooner this kind of leader emerges the easier the process will be. It is insidious. The longer it entrenches, the more of a leg to stand on the establishment seems to have and the deeper the chasm between sides must be to correct course.

That what I thought about whoever wins the presidency after Obama.

That's uplifting bcuz Trump is improving it.

Nationalize the Trudeau Foundation.

That's a joke? Wish there was a way!!

Budget balance itself.....lolololol!!!!! The new immigrants will help with lowering the debt lolololol!
Welcome to Canada a once mighty and debt free country lolol!

Not so long ago too!! Sure caught up!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32309
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.