slug.com slug.com

1 1

Russian Military occupies Mariupol intensive care hospital, taking patients and staff hostage-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ukraine citizens are under edict not to leave their cities/towns. Did you know Russia has established a complete supply-chain to feed and evacuate citizens, including field hospitals? Can I assume nope. Did you know Russia is encouraging everyone to disarm and go to designated receiving positions and be evacuated from harm? A probable no? Did you see the Bulgarian TV footage showing a Ukrainian citizen chained to his gun-post (what was left of him).

Ukraine authorities have forbidden anyone from leaving under strict punishment. What kind of a leader would use their citizens as human shields or allow them to starve to death? What kind of a leader in this modern age would even think of doing such a thing?

Ben Shapiro is providing an extremely narrow and vitrilious view on the entire conflict. What the hell was going on inside all those biolabs the Russians have captured? He won't address this and many other key issues. Watch The Duran...they give you the up to date picture

A big yes on all of those, but it's not exactly what it appears to be.

Similar tactics to what Putin is doing in Russia, except far worse. Did you know Putin made it law that anyone in Russia who so much as dares challenge the Kremlin narrative is subjected to hefty fines and a prison sentence of up to 15 years? I'll bet you didn't know about that. As for the Ukrainian authorities forbidding anyone to leave, you only got that partly right. Any man age 18-60 has to stay while women and children are allowed to flee, otherwise why do you suppose surrounding countries are having a refugee problem? Oh that's right, I'm sure you didn't know about that one either. As for fighting age men staying behind, alot of them are willing to do so in defense of their country from commie scuzbags, as any real man would do.

As if your own views on the matter aren't slanted, heaven forbid anyone challenge Russian Government propaganda. Why don't you ask the Russians what was going on in those "secret" labs, it's been at least a week now since that leaked out and yet the Russian Government has remained curiously silent on the matter. Hell, if they've truly got that kind of evidence, let's see it for crying out loud, why stay silent when they could make absolute fools of the US and Ukraine? Oh that's right, they have no such evidence because the Russian commies lied, and that's why they have been largely silent on that matter. That wasn't Ben Shapiro's piece either, said intel mostly came from direct eyewitness accounts and open source journalists who actually are there in Ukraine reporting on events as they unfold. Sources like SouthFront, RT and Unz are not present on the scene and can only offer a commentary on the subject, which is inaccurate and grossly slanted. No I won't watch the Duran, a known racist site, they don't know jack shit, no more than sources like CNN or MSN. I don't care for propaganda sources who only care about getting as many viewers and votes as possible with no regard for reality. I'll stick to open source journalists as their work is community based and not mere opinions, regardless if what they may have to share doesn't sit well with me. Lastly, need I remind you that at the start of the Russian invasion like you I was very skeptical of Russia being the lone villain there, but evidence that has since come along has changed my mind, and while I do not trust my Government I can certainly say the same for the Russian Government. Generally speaking, rightwing news sources usually do tell the truth, and it should tell guys like you something when said sources contradict what propaganda sources like the Duran have to say. The Duran is so deep in the closet when it comes to confronting reality that they are still finding Christmas presents. By the way, while he may not be perfect, Mr Trump would readily disagree with you on the Russia/Ukraine conflict, and being he is a former President he receives intelligence briefings that your average citizen does not have access to, so if he's in agreement that Ukraine is more the victim in that conflict then common sense should tell you maybe just maybe he might know something that you and SouthFront and the Duran don't know, and you don't know everything you think you know.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:322620
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.