slug.com slug.com

2 1

Term Limits

I’m interested in term limits but as a former government employee with a clearance - I’m not interested in wiping experience out of the elected body that approves warfare amongst other things. Yes/No and please WHY for congressional term limits.

• 12 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
Dustin 4 Apr 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would like term limits on the House, and returning the Senate to the original method of election, without term limits. The Senate represents the whole state and could therefore be appointed without limit by the State legislatures to preserve the experience of hopefully true statesmen.

I think “fresh blood” is good and bad. (Just look at the freshman congressional Democrats this year...). I think the Pelosis and Schumars who have build their empires of the American tax payer under the guise of “civil servant” needs to stop. I don’t think Congress should make more than soldiers in special operations either. Just thinking out loud here.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32248
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.