slug.com slug.com

1 3

LINK Good Info. Really annoying presentation.

Why try to present this issue as a condemnation of the heroes that develop these miracle drugs?

OK you have data supporting an opportunity to make a better version. There isn't a doctor or researcher on the planet that wouldn't welcome the input.

Telling them they fucked up isn't going to win you any friends.

unless... what you really want is to make money from your book? So yeah, jump on the SJW train, and wag that thing on social media and you'll have sales through the roof. meanwhile those women you want so much to help are continuing to suffer.

cRaZyTMG 7 Apr 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is no cap to human grievances. If you put all human beings in paradise, some will still complain that the yellow tulips are not yellow enough. This article is an example of feminists trying hard to find something to complain about without providing any evidence at all. It's all anecdotal, and it's all conjecture. Some women jump to conclusions about why they didn't get the treatment they think they deserved and blame it all on male privilege (my mother didn't present with typical male symptoms therefore she was misdiagnosed). B.S. It's more victimhood narrative. How else will they justify the continued need for feminism if there's nothing more to complain about?

@CRBG, I wish I knew some of you on this site in real life. It would be awesome to have these conversation over dinner and a nice scotch single-malt.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32229
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.