slug.com slug.com

3 0

SBU shares an intercepted conversation of Russian occupiers near Kharkiv where they are given command to indiscriminately kill civilians. "The sniper on the tower just killed 3 ppl behind the fence who merely shone a flashlight in our direction."-
[twitter.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is it possible that the "long range ballistic missile attack" against the US Consulate in Iraq was a warning from the Russians?

Like saying "if you are thinking about escalating the war making capabilities in Ukraine, take this as a warning of what "we can do to you".

Does anyone know who fired those long range ballistic missiles and from where they were launched?

Ummm, shining a flashlight at an enemy sniper in a war zone, is unlikely to keep you safe.

Twitter is your source? Twitter that banned Russian "misinformation" so that only USA "correct" information is allowed? That Twitter? If you want to buy into the misinformation campaign on both sides and cuck for your team, that's your choice, but I get the feeling you never said a word when the US was bombing a half dozen countries 10 years ago, right?

There are numerous REAL analysts who are following the conflict and they all say Russia is NOT doing what the USA did which is shock and awe. Russia was very capable of using shock and awe and completely destroying Ukraine just like the USA did in Syria, Libya, Iraq and Yemen. They could have done it in less than a week but they wanted to mitigate civilian casualties. You have been brainwashed by the same media that just lied to you for 2 years. If you really believe Russia is as daft and backward and evil as you say...go grab a gun and go fight them. From what you are saying, Satan blushes at their name

No, the Intel Crab is my source, and he's an open source journalist (independent) who is actually there on the scene, and he happens to have an account on Twitter. I care not what Twitter has to say directly, and yeah Russian propaganda was filtered on there due to the bullshit lies they were posting. I remember those US bombing campaigns, and I was outraged by them back then just like I'm outraged at Russian war crimes now. Don't dis the source just because he shared something that you may disagree with.

What analysts? The crooked ones from SouthFront? There are equally other qualified analysts that disagree and say the Russian Military is indeed committing war crimes. Mitigating civilian casualties you say? Yeah freaking right, there have multiple documented instances of the Russian Military deliberately targeting Ukrainian civilians, but you won't hear about that in the Russian propaganda news outlets though. Reality is Russia is not having an easy time taking over Ukraine, why do you suppose there's renewed threats from Putin to use chemical attacks? Putin doesn't deny either that option is on the table for him. You want to talk about brainwashed, just what in the hell are your sources exactly? I wasn't getting my info from Twitter, I got it from an independent journalist who is actually on the scene over in Ukraine, big difference there between following an independent journalist and directly following what Twitter has to say. I'm not stupid, I know why you had to deflect the "fake news" ploy on me, because what I shared above makes you uncomfortable, it is actual evidence of an intercepted communication between Russian soldiers talking about indiscriminately killing civilians, so now you want to deflect and cry fake news. I don't believe Russia itself is backwards, its leader Putin and his regime is what's backwards. Your personal attacks (calling me brainwashed ploy) along with your blatant dismissal of actual evidence to the contrary of what you wish to believe to be true are the hallmarks of someone who is in denial of reality, and that reality is your boy Putin and his tyrannical regime are indeed responsible for carrying out ruthless attacks on innocent civilians. Don't worry dude, I won't have to pick up a gun and go fight the Russians in Ukraine, Putin will keep pressing his luck and screw up somehow, probably by using weapons of mass destruction, and then the US will be forced to get involved and they'll use their nukes on Russia and wipe that terrorist scum off the face of this world. Once you resort to personal attacks, you lose the argument, as someone only falls back on such tactics when they know the narrative that they wish to be true is falling apart right before their eyes. Keep believing what Putin has to say, in the meantime the other side is documenting his many war crimes/crimes against humanity.

@SpikeTalon LOL, only Russia is passing off BS and lies, yeah, sure. How credulous?

@SpikeTalon I will wait to see how the truth unfolds because it always bubbles to the surface. The analysts I speak of are the likes John Mershheimer, Noam Chomsky, The Duran group, and many others warned that NATO expansion on top of Russia will cause war

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:321821
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.