slug.com slug.com

3 6

LINK Church Burnings Are Escalating And It’s NO MISTAKE…It’s Satanic! - YouTube

People are working very hard to destroy our world. We need to work just as hard to stop them.

Con-Can 5 Apr 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How have black metal record sales been doing in these areas?

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing he doesn't bring up the black churches that were recently burned in Louisiana. [nytimes.com]

You mean that because they are black churches they are more significant than other churches? Treating people differently because of their skin color is racist. But who am I but a guy that is completely sick and tired of race being injected into every single conversation by racists?

@bil2276 Re-read my comment. I was commenting on a likely omission by the maker of the video. I did not suggest that they were more important, only that his omission may reveal that he thinks white churches are more significant than black churches.

@bil2276 Also going to go out on a limb and guess that he spins a divisive conspiracy theory to tie together unrelated accidents when no leaps of logic are needed to divine the motivations for the churches that were burned down here at home.

@WilyRickWiles I apologize, comment withdrawn.

@bil2276 You took the words right out of my head.

He talks about Christian churches he never mentions skin color. That would be racist.

@Con-Can Because recognizing racism is racism! I get it. But did he mention the churches in Alabama or just generally refer to Christian churches, while specifically pointing out a handful that fuel his conspiracy theory?

It's more of a secular great awakening combined with exterior religious forces.

I have argued this many times with family. Just like every other brilliant person I highly doubt the Devil would be doing much ground work these days. Once you implement ideas(catalyst) into a situation you then have the ability to step back and watch being completely removed from the situation.

The modern church is quick to label Satan/Islam but almost ignores the rise of activity of worship of the Old gods.

As far as I can tell, churches are stomping grounds for pedo's and satanists.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32145
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.