slug.com slug.com

2 1

If most Canadians are unaware in politics, how can we say Trudeau has no chance of being re elected?

Might that not be fantasy?
If most Canadians don't know?

2FollowHim 8 Apr 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have to agree.....even the Alberta provincial election the 9 year old kids were telling the parent's to vote NDP. Parents not paying attention. Question...who taught these kids about NDP in Edmonton. Lesson to parents....your kids are being influenced. Pay attention to what they are being taught in school. As far as Federal election we have to educate the public!!!!!! Don't vote Liberal.

Hopefully the PPC hasn't split the conservative vote to badly and we don't want any White Nationalist False Flags until after October. But he has definitely pissed off traditional liberals. Even the PEI liberals see him as a obstacle.[cbc.ca]

He is not a White Nationalist...stop being a leftist fear monger. He said himself he stands for all Canadians not just muslims. He doesnt favor any party. So I guess in your books that makes him a white nationalist????

@WhiteRose Who are we talking about?
I was referring to the "white nationalist" BS that the CBC and CTV have been spouting lately (and that our government is holding public discussions about). Trudeau hasn't opened his mouth in the last two weeks that doesn't blame some ass wipe problem on white nationalism.
Who am I accusing?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31973
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.