slug.com slug.com

58 5

Converting to Islam

After studying the Quran and Hadith one question kept coming to mind. If we were given a choice to either convert to Islam or die what would we do?
If you were Christian, Jewish or Buddhist would you convert to save your life? A lot of people in Africa, Jordon and many other countries have had to make that choice. What would you do?

WhiteRose 6 Apr 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

58 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pretend to convert.... and kill as many as I can in stealth mode. Especially those up the rank and file while pulling off quite the acting job of being devout.

I am a female with a big mouth.... likely would be my death sentence no matter what.

Ditto! 🙂

First they would have to wait until I run out of ammo, that might take awhile.

Don't forget the bacon grease in your munitions shopping

@JoeWest just made some bacon this morning. I always save the grease.

That is not a problem for me, I had an open heart operation almost two years ago and they replaced the aortic valve with a pig valve. I guess I am unclean and can't convert.

look them straight in the eye and say You can kill this body but you can't have my soul....and then die knowing I will be in the first resurection

I would die!

I'd probably convert and then become suicide bomber in a mosque out of shame.

As it is, I would have more than likely died fighting them before it came to this. I am a member of the military. As a Christian, I would chose death before bowing the knee to the devil, and his religion.

I guess I'd die. I'm not religious, but I can't fathom why anyone would convert to Islam given that it is such an oppressive belief system. I believe in free speech, including anyone's right to disparage the names of religious figures without persecution. I believe non-heterosexual people should be allowed to live their lives without punishment for loving who they love. I am vehemently opposed to (and disgusted by) pedophilia, specifically pederasty, which Muslim men around the world deny committing despite overwhelming medical evidence to the contrary. No, I can't conceive of any moral justification for converting to Islam. Its god is a tyrant and its prophet was a polyamorous pedophile.

I would not convert.

I would like to believe that I would chose death of my flesh over death of my soul. I once had a dream that a Muslim was about to kill me when I told her "God loves you," and she walked away.

Another point from a Christian perspective. One of the points of persuasion/proof Jesus is the Son of God is once He rose from the dead on the third day, as He said He would, the Apostles, who I'd say may have been a bit uncertain after He was crucified, became rock solid. They never backed down and were all eventually put to death for never backing down, all but John I believe, who was exiled. Why would they not just say, "I give, I'll do or say whatever you want, just don't kill me." Because they knew for certain they were going to be with Him. Otherwise, all they'd been preaching would have been pointless. Who dies for that?

Well, being a Christian, I would hope I choose death over forced conversion. The problem is I’ve never been put in a life or death decision. Therefore, I’d hope in that moment I’d be brave enough, faithful enough, and sure enough in my belief that I’d be willing to die and not give in to evil.

Convert? No. Absolutely not.
If I didn't have any particular set of beliefs and was forced to choose, I suppose I'd have to find out what I was getting into first. But it's easy to say that now. If I was in my teens, 20s, or 30s, might be a different story.

they'll kill you regardless.

"Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Philippians1 - 20,21

A forced religion of any sort is an evil religion

Just My 2¢

So you wouldn't convert...

Truth

I would fight until the end. I will never convert to Islam. I am a free thinker, I love my wife and enjoy partaking in the pleasures of life. I also see how the class system works being deployed to the middle east for 4 years. You are either rich or poor, nothing in between. It is not a belief system for me.

Deployments taught me the true color of the moslems

Take out the pigs threatening me!

I hope that I would remain true to my Lord and Savior despite my fears.

Prayer does make us stronger

I'd comply. I put myself above everything except my family who I would die for and that includes God. I'd be the worst muslim you ever saw but I'd become a muslim. I'm not proud of this - just honest - and yes I see the irony.

The fact that we are even having thoughts and discussions about this simply shows the real threat Islam represents to civilization.

On average, it only takes 7-8% of the population to be Moslems (no, I did not misspell), for their voice to become the controlling voice.

Europe is proof of that

@Rushie actually the Moslem vs Muslim is one of disrespect vs respect.

When I was in the middle east, having it spelled Moslem was a close 2nd to daesch

I hope I would have the fortitude to accept martyrdom.

I gave my father my word I would not convert to Islam, and I have no problem keeping my word.

Fight until I die. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I will never claim otherwise.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31955
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.