slug.com slug.com

4 1

Why isn't okay to be White anymore?

More and more every day I feel pressure. Not just my PTSD from the Navy. My anxiety. But a general sense that it is no longer ok for us as whites to be who we are or embrace and celebrate our own diverse and wonderful cultures. Put three white guys side by side and unless they are somehow related you would have three equally disparate lineages most of the time. Why are we no longer celebrating our achievements? Why are we being shamed into silence for the sins of our ancestors? Why is nobody saying anything?

NineBucks 3 Apr 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's more of gaslighting. The loudest echo the tune of loss of purpose with some very creative history.

It's okay with me. I'll also say that's it's okay to be white, brown, black, gay, trans...whatever. I don't judge you by your skin or your sexual proclivities. Are you a good person? Are you comfortable with that evaluation of yourself? If you are, you shouldn't need to ask this question. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, and other people's opinions aren't evidence, why do you need to ask such a question?

I worry about this quite a bit as a white man. Not for me, I have no problem telling people what I think regardless of skin color. I worry about my three white sons that I'm raising. How unfairly will they be treated by the time they reach adulthood?

That means that anything they accomplish through hard work will be attributed to the color of their skin. Or they will be identified as privileged or racist for being white.

Coudenhove -Kalergi Plan backed by International Banksters' money and MSM ownership.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31895
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.