slug.com slug.com

3 0

LINK Her type of reform we don't want...

You own a business in Chicago. Try prosecuting a shoplifter. The police don't even come out to you unless violence was involved. Why Bother? The crimes don't get prosecuted anyways. Jessie did us a favour by exposing "the foxx in the hen house"

cRaZyTMG 7 Apr 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jessie did not expose anything. He's a liar and should be in jail.

I thought it was the DA that said she would not prosecute or deal with theft/anything under $2000 anymore. The police were angry because this would increase shop lifting. This DA was handling Smollets case. There were a list of other laws she said she wouldn't enforce. The police have launched a lawsuit.

That's Kim Foxx. Jussie's case exposed her favoritism and connections to the DNC and to the Obamas.

Yeah I guess we should just be OK with this level of accountability for police [cpdp.co] and a justice system that frames the innocent.

If you don't prosecute the minor crimes, the major crimes become less important. So you are ok with her handling of the JS crimes? Do you have something to back your implication that the CPD is framing shoplifters?

@cRaZyTMG I was replying to "Her type of reform we don't want." Wasn't referring to shoplifters. I'm not sure why you even brought them up or what you based that on. I'm not obsessed with JS. I'm of a mind with mayor-elect Lori Lightfoot: it "Doesn't rank as a matter of any importance to me."

@WilyRickWiles If dismissal of charges against a person that has done what JS did doesn't rank as important (it's just somebody did something right?) then I can understand why Foxx's "reforms" are important to you. May your best day become your worst day everyday.

@WilyRickWiles Just had a look at the link you provided. I don't know CPD at all but they do appear to be a problem. If Foxx was doing something to fix that, good on her. That goodness needs to apply to everyone. Letting JS off doesn't support that narrative.

@cRaZyTMG She has been doing things to fix that, which is why I support her. The Fraternal Order of Police (police union) has been fighting her tooth and nail, which is why I see the JS thing as overblown. I err on the side of being less punitive, even when celebrities are involved.

@WilyRickWiles This is good. Now I understand why they released the court documents even though there was a court order against it. I assumed altruism (silly me) when they were just pumping their own agenda. I forgot my own rules (Trust No One)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31747
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.