slug.com slug.com

5 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good video. Keep up the good work. Islam is an dangerous authoritarian ideology striking similarity to nazism. It needs to be labeled a cult and banned.

Just watch a few videos and subscribed to Chandler's Youtube channel. The kids got a knack and potential up the wazoo!

The stupidity runs deep in that one...

The only upside that I see is that her prejudices and loyalties are obvious.
She's not subtle, she's insufferably smug in whatever her particular equivalent of holier than thou is.

So far the DNC hasn't either distanced themselves from her or denounced her. She uses the race and victim cards like they're credit cards... and the DNC is afraid she'll charge them. She's the PC Monster They Made.

If the democratic party can't gain some sort of control over her, she is a major political liability.

This young man has more awareness than most adults I talk to do. I am glad to see a black person not falling for the bull shit that she is spreading. There are over 200 Million, estimate it could be more, blacks in Muslim Countries being held in chains and sold on auction blocks and yet black people are doing nothing about it. You have almost the full picture, the part you are missing is the fact she wants Islam to take over America and she is doing whatever to help.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31453
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.