slug.com slug.com

6 5

LINK Antifa, Vandals Threaten Upcoming Candace Owens Event | The UPenn Statesman

So an African American Womans is threatened by a mostly white hate group so as to deprive her of her 1st. Amendment Rights.....crickets....distant coyote....

10thGeneration 7 Apr 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just like the last time, a bunch of white kids will wear mask and call her white supremacist, and throw stuff at her. Who are these kids parents? They must be soooo proud eye roll If the tables turn however, and what they have been dishing out is given back to them, they run like 5 and 6 year olds looking for their mommy!!

What I need to know about Antifa and TPUSA is who throws the best party? An Antifa party would probably take place in an abandoned loft with an open air drug market and DJs blasting industrial house music on equipment stolen from a Live Nation venue. With TPUSA, I can only imagine a sausage fest in the party room at the local TGI Fridays. Guess I gotta hand this round to Antifa.

I'm really getting fed up hearing about Antifa

Does someone have to die before Antifa gets dealt with?

Use their own tactics against them, do whatever is necessary

Am with you.

I don't understand why someone has not already done that.

Antifa is the only organisation in the US who is constantly commiting violence. Their behavior is far closer to actual fascists then those historically heroic anti-fascists mouvements like the Warsaw ghetto. The idea that they are legit or decent is a joke.

They are probably the most tyrannical movement in the United States. Willing to commit acts violence for people sharing a differing opinion. Then have the audacity to call themselves as fighter of oppression. I am happy people are willing to call them racist. One would think a supposedly anti racist organization would be protecting a minority rather than threatening the event.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31008
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.