slug.com slug.com

6 0

LINK BuzzFeed Caught in Huge Lie About Notre Dame Fire

Claim video showing people reacting with smiley emoticons was a “hoax” when it was completely legitimate.
Social media users are expressing joy as the 850-year-old Cathedral burns in Paris, France.
TIME columnist Christopher J. Hale @chrisjollyhale tweeted, “A Jesuit friend in Paris who works in #NotreDame told me cathedral staff said the fire was intentionally set.” and then he deleted the tweet after a few minutes.
[gellerreport.com]

Valentine 5 Apr 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd think they would take excessive precautions when working on a monument like this. What a tragic loss of culture. I suspect arson.

TIME debunking a Buzzfeed article? What's wrong with that picture?

It isn't about accuracy it's about page hits.

Not surprised

Buzzfeed telling the truth would surprise me

Not shocked. A more surprising post would be ‘buzz feed posts honest, thought out and in-depth article that does not involved hipsters or social media.’

I know Pam Geller and Paul Joseph Watson are experts on this sort of thing, but I think I'll wait for Q to weigh in.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31007
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.