slug.com slug.com

12 3

Should Hillary (and Bill) just walk free, never called to task for what was done?

So many areas. Haiti, war crimes against American troops, child trafficking, and more. Is their 'walking' a good message to all the victims? There's a body count of over 130 people and counting? Don't their families deserve something?

2FollowHim 8 Apr 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think they need to be made an example of. One way or another.

If you can prove they were committing crimes definitely. One key problem is the pinkos will view it as Trump attacking political opponents.

Hard no. If Julian is going down they need to go down as well.

Sadly my grandfather did not live to see that day. It would have been the sum of his hopes and dreams.

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch is working very hard to get them. So many FOIA requests and hearings scheduled. I think they are scared to death of Hillary. She allegedly is a witch, practicing the occult. She is the worse demon of the two of them.

Yes, definitely

Hillary is likely a high priestess, some said she has lineage to the royal family. Some videos showed her lying for 17 minutes straight. Whatever sounds good. Can sound convincing.
Likely also a vampire, feeding on blood. But a sick woman, ruining herself, likely ruined now.
She didn't pass her bar exam either, and she retried twice. So, a failure (in her own eyes, lawyer's eyes). I'd say heartless, but wonder if she always was.

I've been waiting since April 19th 1993 to see them behind bars.

It's coming you must use bait to catch the beast, sadly people still die but you catch more hoping to catch all beast this way. The child preditors does not with bill Hillary Biden, CIA CPS and more.

Have faith in Q.

Without evidence of crimes then nothing will be done.

The money for Haiti?

They never will be held accountable. For some reason no one is really trying to bring them down. You hear shit on social media about watch dog groups talking about everything they have done, but its all talk, no one has actually done anything. Im to the point of tear the clintons down or stfu talking about all this shit. Talk is cheap . Talk is for pussies

Bring it down. Bring it all down. A whole lot more than the Clinton's will topple. Good.

My father told me when I was young, never expect justice from the police; you get justice from a judge. I feel the same basic logic applies to the situation you describe in politics; we will not have justice on this earth but when we all eventually meet our maker. While I would love for justice be done, or at least a honest and real investigation into these two, and numerous others, but I will not hold my breath waiting for it. Of course with the history of these two I would imagine that even if there would be a witness list against them they would all end up mysteriously dead before they could testify.

I want mercy for the repentant and justice for the wicked.

Actually, the actual witness list exists, and can be found here:
[lasvegas.cbslocal.com]

@RobBlair "To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God"

@DaddyBob Good tune

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30925
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.