slug.com slug.com

1 3

LINK MACRON THE PYROMANIAC FIRE FIGHTER AND THE YELLOW VEST PROTESTS ENTER ACT 22!! SPREADS TO UK!! - YouTube

Consciousness is changing. Comfortable people are realizing that aren't comfortable anymore. They have to do something. They see the affluence around them and see/hear BS and lies from authorities and the media. Lose trust and respect for any system and that system will fail. Whether or not this is an evolution or a devolution of humanity remains to be seen. May your best day become your worst day everyday.

cRaZyTMG 7 Apr 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you know exactly what the Yellow Vest are trying to achieve by week after week protests? I understand their anger, I understand what has driven them into the situation, and I know they want Macron out. Say Macron resigns eventually, but then, what are they suggesting should happen next? Please don't get me wrong; I'm not being contemptuous or anything.

I don't think there is an definitive "list of demands". The movement is so varied at its base, no contiguous leadership has emerged (That and the fact that the police play whack-a-mole towards any semblance of organization including "disappearances" in the style of Pinochet). The only thing I've heard from more than one source is a desire to have referendum style decision making for all government policy changes but I think that is just a reaction to having lost trust/respect for government.

Thanks for the reply. As much as I sympathise with the Yellow Vest, it's a shame that they seem to lack leadership. It's high time either side invited the other to sit down and get to the nitty-gritty, otherwise it is a dead end, not to mention they're not doing any favour for the businesses or tourism in Paris, wouldn't you agree?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30819
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.