slug.com slug.com

2 2

Public domain land

According to the US Constitution, any land not owned and held in trust by our government in fact belongs to ALL citizens of the USA equally. to use for camping and enjoying nature as long as we do not start a new community, build a perminate structure. now then my question is the BLM and DNR oversee the public domain land as if it is THEIR'S and not ours. putting up 14 day camping limit signs which is unconstitutional. should they be made to stop their over reach???

Dutch 6 Apr 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My Question is why does BLM that is admittedly funded by soro over see this land who also runs cair and other organizations that support muslim migration and to America wich is not a problem the Questions start rolling when you know that Frakken who is also a teacher of and a recruiter for Islam is running BLM and other's with/ for soro. So what is the publicity held land being used for?

in this case BLM does not stand for black lives matter. and is not funded by Soros...

@Dutch go to the BLM website they list it right on their site. I only say what i know to be true infomation. And not they don't you are right. Read the website you will better understand what they stand for.

@Gerri4321 BLM bureau of land management!!! not black lives matter.

[blm.gov]

@Dutch duh on my part then

If you have a case to challenge it why not.

I have call the cops on BLM agents in Colorado that were trying to enforce their 14 day rules. when I showed the cops the passage in the constitution that says we can enjoy public domain land indefenately... the cops then told the BLM agents they would be arrested if they continued to harrass me. for the next 2 1/2 months BLM glared out the window at me as they drove by my campsite.... moral of the story is KNOW the constitution and carry a pocket copy everywhere you go...some cops can read and comprehend english after all...

@Dutch I am honestly surprised the cops backed you up on this. They typically go along as thugs for the state 99.999% of the time in my experience.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30759
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.