slug.com slug.com

5 1

Biden considering sending thousands of troops, aircraft to eastern Europe-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This isn't the Taliban or Isis, it's Russia! Nuclear armed Russia! Russia has NATO on their doorstep! Russia was given assurances that NATO would not occupy any of the old Warsaw Pack nations and NATO moved into many. Ukraine is a step too far and Russia will not allow it to become another NATO dagger at its throat. Afghanistan, Vietnam should be lessons for the shadowy figures that run the USA. Wars in faraway places that don't put them in personal danger but like I say this is Russia and they can hit back. Would be nice to see a few of these, less than brave, individuals who plan these blood baths shed a little of their own blood.

Maybe Biden the idiot and his drug addled son have a vested interest in the Ukraine falling under Russian expansion.

Meanwhile, they are literally holding economic meetings with China to reformulate trade arrangements!

Starting a war against Russia when our own nations are near collapse is completely moronic!

sun a bitch

That's putting it mildly...

Like I said, here we go!!!!
And look at the Commander and Chief that we have!!!!!
Good Luck boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama and the members of his shadow administration might well start WWIII...they are cynical, Machiavellian fools. After the disastrous last two years (for the CPUSA aka the democratic party) they probably believe THEY themselves have nothing to loose. Sooo start a major war, and leave it in on the doorstep of the next administration - most likely a Republican - at least in name. I highly doubt Trump will get a second term...but it could happen

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:307271
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.