slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Feminism is making it hard to date - YouTube

(Facepalm, lowering my head) So much for demanding respect...

Nonwokeone 5 Jan 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most people aren't marriage material or even dating material because of being too riddled with mental disorders especially in today's society with all the craziness going on, and it will get a lot worse with the side effects from the constant new boosters. Won't be many of us purebloods left. Women like the one mentioned in the video will have to find some sort of beta soy boys if they are that lonely to be with someone. But, for the rest of us, sometimes it's healthier to remain single. I've been single most of my life, and happier cuz of it. I don't blame the rise of the mgtow movement, but they have a lot of toxic members too just like the feminists do. But if people like Bill Gates think the world is over populated, then no need for heteros to keep hooking up and having babies, lol. =)

"Pureblood" ? What's this, Harry Potter? And, you talked about not worrying about mgtows as of you wanted to date a man. I'm just curious because you once said you were a lesbian.

@Nonwokeone Pureblood is a term people are using to refer to people who haven't been vaxxed, therefore their DNA hasn't' be altered, they haven't been sterilized, or whatever else the vaxxes may have maimed. These are all theories driving that term, a term I didn't come up with or initiate. I didn't say that I won't worry about mgtows, I said that I don't blame them for starting their own retaliation movement from dating women because I know what it's like to date women myself, so therefore, I can sympathize with them. Doesn't mean I want to date men.

@Deniveave Oh, okay. My bad.

What is mgtow?

@Billy_Kid "Men going their own way" They have decided to remain single by not dating women or getting involved with them on any sort of level sexually, romantically, and marriage wise. Their motto is to live like monks. Some say they are like a male version of feminism. I've run into some that are bitter and treat women like trash because they aren't living true to the motto. The true ones really do seem like monks.

@Billy_Kid Men Going Their Own Way. Refusing to interact with women because they got hurt. At least, if I got this correctly.

@Nonwokeone Hence they are bitter. Hence feminists are bitter. We all get hurt, it's how you deal with it that matters. When you get knocked off the horse, you're supposed to climb back onto it, not make the horse disappear thinking that will make everything better. I've been burned by women, a lot, and I still date them. And I'll continue to date them until I find the right one to completely commit to. It really comes down to making the wise choice, especially when it comes down to marrying someone. If people were smarter about who they decided to marry, divorce rates wouldn't be so high.

@Deniveave Right. But also, if people stopped and looked at themselves for a change, before trying to change the world.

@Nonwokeone Most people don't change though especially the abusive ones. Even if the abused spouse demands the abuser get therapy, and I've known some that refused to, like my Dad and my Ex. That change still won't happen even after the abused spouse leaves because that kind of therapy takes a lifetime of hard work. And those type of people especially aren't up for that.

@Deniveave Right. The world needs to accept that they have to be the change they want to be. Don't wait for the world to change for you. Change yourself and your world will change accordingly.

@Nonwokeone He he.... I see you're just going to keep parroting slogans. But actually think about it. Ever since Gandhi was assassinated has the world really changed for the better? We still have war. Still have corrupt politicians, still have abusive narcissistic bosses, still have slavery, sex trafficking, terrorist bombers in the name of Allah, and on and on. As long as people have a human ego, the world won't become like heaven.

@Deniveave I know, but we can still can make our personnal life better. That's all I said.vAnd though Gandhi did nothing for the caste system, he did make India independ. And though Gandhi did nothing to change the caste system, he did make India independent, right?

@Nonwokeone Well, he may have participated in the series of events (90s yrs worth) that lead to India's independence, but he wasn't solely responsible. Many players were involved that were more influential, like Vallabhbhai Patel, Chandra Bose, or a lot of women like Rani of Jhansi who I'd say may hold more recognition because she became one of India's first symbols of resistance before Gandhi was born. India hasn't been independent very long, and they still have a long way to go.

@Nonwokeone ...wierd... anyhow, can anyone blame them? The dating scene is toxic for everyone these days.

@Billy_Kid Tell me about it. All about toxicity and suspecting others. 😒

More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:305934
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.