slug.com slug.com

3 0

Revolution or not

Is this country headed towards a revolution? Or can President Trump save us from the damage done by the democrats?

Dutch 6 Apr 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really don’t think we’re headed towards a revolution or Civil War. We are just very polarized at this time and the pendulum does swing. We have been even more polarized at various points in our history

Trump isn't a savior, and within the administration's time there hasn't been a cooling of disagreement.
If anything the tempo and nature of resolving this disagreements have been trending towards the physical side.

Both parties have part in this mess.

well you have your opinion and I have mine, if the treasonous democrats that are guilty as sin of trying to over throw a legally elected President are tried and exceuted for their crimes and Mr. Trump manages to drain the rest of the swamp. I don't beleive it will get to the uprising point... time will tell

Personally, two years ago I was thinking we had reached the point that revolution was the only hope our country had. Now I am not so sure.

Complacent is the word I use...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30400
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.