slug.com slug.com

1 2

In the day long events commemorating the January 6th, Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a telling statement to her fellow members and the public at large. Pelosi declared “It is essential that we preserve the narrative of January 6th.” Part of that narrative is that this was not a riot but an “insurrection,” an actual “rebellion” against our country. Pelosi’s concern over the viability of that narrative is well-based as shown by a recent CBS News poll.

The majority of the public does not believe that this was an “insurrection” despite the mantra-like repetition of members of Congress and the media. The public saw that terrible day unfold a year ago and saw it for what it was: a protest that became a riot.-
[zerohedge.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In a sense, after all the conspiracy research, I see it the same way as I see BLM: at the onset, on the ground, genuine and peaceful, even if somewhat misguided, but infiltrated, sabotaged, and turned into a riot from within. The cops, too, were infiltrated, and law and order was turned into police brutality. I never cared for great awakening theories that ignore Africa. When I find out that police are freemasons, I lose my rosy view of them. I have seen good, bad, and ugly stories about cops.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:302954
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.