slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK A Peek into the Matrix with Kenneth Scott: Ep 4 - The Only Way Out is In

Rumble — A Peek into the Matrix continues as Kenneth Scott quizzes Kelvyn Alp about his path, including the infamous Wikipedia entry.

They talk about a path of peace and Kelvyn taking on the police in the court. Other topics covered include forced vaxx, doctors nurses etc in the medical system needing regulations & licenses.

In the second half Ken says “let’s talk about the map, and the phrase the only way out is in.” - and goes on to break down the federalised bankrupt, militarily occupied commercial system, tracing central banking to William of Orange from the black nobility of Venice and into the Bank of England, the City of London, and on to the United States Federal Reserve System.

The discussion leads on to the sovereign, free jurisdiction...

[rumble.com]

Heresiarch 8 Jan 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Too convoluted, difficult for me. I like, and want 'My yoke is easy and my burden is light'.
What's weird is this communications tech giant sent us this ultimatum.

And they'd disabled email reply; phone only; no BILL sent.

So, found another portal in, paid the bill without their bill and said we couldn't go with 5G.

Explained how I didn't follow phone well, but did better with email.

Directed them to email.

I can FEEL the fury over this, but nothing has been done...yet.

I asked their advice and said how much we valued their service for over 35 years.

This is a billions dollars company and we are nobody, GLAD to be nobody.
But we're NOT.

Do they IGNORE us, let us keep the old system OR WHAT?

One gal said to me in yoga 'Know your limits'. So, rather than fight, resist,
I'd say we know our limits.

If a person is cornered 'get the death shot or no job', then again,
immediately letters requesting how to proceed UNDER my circumstances
fly out.
One man said he never began any battle he wouldn't see through.
I've also done this with amazing success.

Life can be interesting.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:301541
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.