slug.com slug.com

3 2

LINK I'm an Englishman [deleted by YouTube]

Do you want to know why citizens of western nations allow uncontrolled, unvetted, mass "immigration" to occur? Because we were NEVER ASKED!

WorldSigh 9 Apr 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very strong. On a global scale what has happened to England is happening to most developed nations. Citizens are told what to say, what to think, and how to act. God help you if you don't adhere to their edicts, as Orwell said, "double plus ungood", You will be called racist, Nazi, and a litany of insults. You will be marginalized, hated, and spurned.

In the meantime, the globalists flood countries with those persons who do not want to assimilate in the societies they immigrated to. In the United States we have had dozens of mass immigrations, Irish, Italian, German, Jewish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, and on and on. While most of the groups initially lived together, in time they settled outside of their enclaves and into the greater American society. I don't see any evidence of that in the Moslem enclaves. Instead they are insisting on Sharia law, etc.

You were never asked. That's the EU in action

Start with supporting Brexit

I know, a bit harsh, but your country is circling the drain and harsh choices are the new normal

Incidentally, Tommy Robinson and Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad) have both announced they are running for MEP, in order to support Brexit!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29944
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.