slug.com slug.com

3 3

No surprise here: GOP maps plans for Biden probes, prelude to 2024 culture war

Inquiries into the origins of COVID, a leak of IRS data about billionaires, and accusations the NSA spied on Tucker Carlson would be part of the “muscular” plans of Kevin McCarthy if Republicans regain House control after 2022 elections.

[axios.com]

Garsco 8 Dec 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t see the Republicans taking the win in 22. They were able to manipulate and steal the presidential election so what’s to stop them from doing the same in the state elections?

@Garsco I hope you're right. Our last governors race was questionable, a red state and the democrat won. I no longer trust the people who count the votes.

A thorough investigation should be carried out on the IRS, they've been abusing their power for years now.

I'm getting sick of politicized "investigations" that do nothing to solve real world problems. Wake up Congress! We didn't send you there to perpetuate your power. We sent you there to represent our interests.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:297932
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.