slug.com slug.com

1 2

Private sector vaccine mandate bad for business: Montana senator

guru 9 Dec 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm getting tired of hearing Republicans constantly preface comments with how they have been "vaccinated" and how everyone should be "vaccinated" as they then say that it should be a person's choice whether or not they will do so. Granted, a person can legitimately hold such a position, namely that they are personally in favor of the so-called "vaccine" but that they also believe it should not be mandated, but I would prefer that they just assert their view that it should not be mandated without constantly preaching the "vaccine" gospel to me. I've heard it already, ad nauseum. Stop virtue signaling and do your job without treating me like a child who needs you to scold him for not eating his vegetables. You sound just as condescending when you do it as the Democrats do.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:294636
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.