slug.com slug.com

2 4

LINK Obama: It's not racist to be 'disturbed by immigration': 'Everybody has to have some agreed-upon rules' - TheBlaze

I wonder if the left will denounce him for this. Would Obama be considered too moderate for today’s Democratic Party?

WesleyWells 3 Apr 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is very interesting. The European model used by the left to validate immigration and open boarders is falling apart.

I wonder if we'll see more people start to think it through or if there will a demand for Obama to apologise. No doubt we'll just see some bizarre logic emerge to justify Obama without changing anything.

My thoughts were very similar. Perhaps a step on the path back to normalcy. I think that the mainstream Democratic Party is realizing that they are alienating a lot of Americans who don’t even identify as conservative.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29046
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.