slug.com slug.com

6 1

My second comment (mentioning Wurmbrand) censored, and I agreed with the communists. What's up with that? YouTube is weirder than North Korea.

jasonc65 7 Nov 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So even in the two countries where Dulles did some good, South Korea and Taiwan, he actually did evil. Without Dulles, their struggles would have been over in ten years.

So anticommunist South Korea has a Batista and a Lumumba. Figure that.

And Wurmbrand is relevant. His Molech worshiping lordship damnation doctrines escalate the cold war. Why I am an apostate.

And it's the CIA that keeps the Koreas separated. Pompeo sabotaged Trump's negotiations.

Third world countries. If they don't have known resources, they become the fastest growing. If they do, they get overthrown. The contrast between Congo and Botswana.

Oh, and the video turns up memories of South Korea's struggles against imperialism. Dulles tried to overthrow them, too. So it's the non-communist countries that have these assassinations. It's the compassionate conservatives that get assassinated. That resemblance between Lumumba and ABL isn't vague at all. The demorats are our mercenaries.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:290064
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.