slug.com slug.com

4 6

Most of those who are critical of the Rittenhouse verdict apparently did not watch the actual trial.

Leftist politicians and leftist talking heads on cable and networks are guilty of furthering the concocted divide that torments America.

Garsco 8 Nov 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The dissonance between reality and their world view does not allow them to accept the outcome of the trial. "That's RAY-CYST!"

There are n one so blind and those who WILL NOT see.

I hope that the verdict doesn't lead to further insanity by the left, although I believe it will.

For sure. On another site just got done arguing with some leftwinger over the Rittenhouse verdict. She babbled something about a Republican politician talking about offering an internship to Rittenhouse, then she babbled something about conservatives being pedophiles, and I pointed out it's the left who are actively seeking to normalize child predators.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:288474
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.