slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK Andrew Yang | The Ben Shapiro Show Sunday Special Ep. 45 - YouTube

The great automation job destroying government pay outs as we try to recreate the definition of work scary future....

10thGeneration 7 Apr 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Andrew Yang ruins the image. Now I have to say almost all of the Democratic candidates are thoughtless opportunists.

Virtually all the labour saving devices have actually gotten people to work more. Printers and computers make MORE paper. Cell phones make you work more from home, internet and smart phones make you work more from home. Productivity increases have not resulted in increased wages. Why??? I think because of the policy to bring in immigrants to replace our low birth rates. Keeping the housing market high so the baby boomers can milk all they can from the following generation while mortgaging their future with national debt. Too complex a problem to solve with a UBI. But what about those of us who don’t want to move. I like where I live.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28728
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.