slug.com slug.com

2 0

Can relationships break beyond repair?

If love stops in a relationship or marriage, can it burn out completely?
I met a man who went through a very bad time for years with his wife; so he got a divorce to be 'free', and now wants back in again.
It seems the ex wife is using him.
Not to labor on the layers of human involvements, but just to ask if
there's a 'point of no return' in relationships?

2FollowHim 8 Nov 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Touch my child, or my dog in in appropriate manner breaks it for me. Also voting for a slimey NY reality TV host with much bankruptcy experience is another one.

If your wife asks "does this dress/slacks make my bum look fat" and you answer "yes"; you will be very lucky if only your relationship is broken beyond repair.
Love can go on forever, but continuing to like (which is essential for day-to-day living) can die.

How can love exist without like? I was a salesperson many years ago now.
A wealthy woman asked me a demanding question about a dress that made her look like a box 📦. I told her, and said I know we can do well.
She kept me by her side insisting only I could help(to the anger of other sales people), and she looked fabulous when we were done.
I have maintained this in my life and relationships.
Those who want lies leave my company.
Like...love? What's the difference?
To me, love implies trust. Thanks for your input.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:286333
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.