slug.com slug.com

4 5

Federal appeals court reaffirms halting mandate decision; orders Biden not to enforce vaccine mandate for private firms

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals called the mandate "fatally flawed," while ordering OSHA to "take no steps to implement or enforce the Mandate until further court order."

[justthenews.com]

Garsco 8 Nov 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We have won a defensive battle, but we won't win this 5th generation war until we take back our country from these satanic nihilists who are out to kill, steal and destroy. I don't recommend kinetic response on this particular battlefield. We have to use 5th generation weapons, information, conversation and truth about the leftists' lies.

interesting.

Biden knew this would happen. It's my considered opinion that even suggesting this was a swerve and distraction from other issues that are plaguing our country.
It appears they are just throwing anything they can out there, and when someone bites, that's what they run with.

@Garsco there is no way for we the people to "reject" the current administration short of a violent and bloody revolt. We have to wait for the next election to come around and by then things will likely be much worse than they are now.
I advise everyone to take a serious look at the rank of succession (do we really want Kamala Harris to be potus?) and to think seriously about what to do next.

We cannot have Politicians giving us Mandates... This is not right or even legal - or at least it should be illegal as this how dictators work.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:286250
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.