slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Have you ever wondered how hackers do what they do?

Parrot Linux - The best choice for security experts, developers and crypto-addicted people.

Parrot Security operating system is a Debian-based Linux distribution built by Frozenbox Network for cloud oriented penetration testing. It is a comprehensive, portable security lab that you can use for cloud pentesting, computer forensics, reverse engineering, hacking, cryptography and privacy/anonymity.
[parrotsec.org]

Valentine 5 Apr 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cybrary is a good source for those interested in cyber security, just thought I'd throw that one out there.

I had someone download a message in my phone a threath really how?

@Gerri4321 You had someone download a message in your phone?? sorry i'm lost.

@Valentine yep not joke i was talking with someone on messanger at the time thought it a up date or something when i was done talking i open it this is what it said. Only way to know i have a cornea problem is by profile pic and to know im a trump supporter is by profile. Many people still believe FB is privately owned but in 2017 CBS reported it is an extension of the CIA i don't think it was the CIA but it was someone who wants me to shut up

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28512
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.