slug.com slug.com

2 2

Sometimes a war veteran is not a human being
[americanhuey369.com]

TheHerrDark 7 Nov 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've had many a ride in the venerable UH 1 E. The original Huey was unarmed, but the 1st Cavalry Division decided they needed more fire support on call than the artillery could deliver, especially when out of range of the firebase. Then the Marines noticed something good and joined in on the fun. After the UH 1 gunships proved to be successful, Bell developed the AH 1 on the same basic airframe. To this day the Marine Corps still flies the Bells, the UH 1 Y and the AH 1 Z (AKA the Viper).

Aye I always feel bad when I see them so torn down and derelict.I remember a Shakleton in Cyprus UN zone (Nic Airport) all stripped and graffiti covered.
But it's also a good thing now that so many people know about service animals and that allot are being saved now too.(Diff subject I know)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:283505
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.