slug.com slug.com

5 0

LGBT relationships

UK primary schools are thinking about teaching kids about LGBT relationships. I’m really not keen on that idea, am I wrong to feel this way??

Skinnydogman 1 Apr 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's another name for it, it's called indoctrination. What ever happened to letting these kids grow up and make up their own mind when they've matured. The LGBT community has more suicides than any other group or at least it ranks up there pretty high. Good luck on this and/or prepare yourself for when things get ugly.

I’m not so keen either

Surrender your children's bottoms or be homey foabic

Great Britain is now a Marxist experiment! THE LGBT population is %1.5 of the world population!Why should we show or teach a sexual existence or perceived proclivity,as reality and or NORMAL! Why this in your face demand of exceptance and protection as if they are being rounded up for extermination? Well maybe in Islam!I'm sick of hearing about them and their twisted existence!I belive in God and they are an abomination to man and God ,and thats to dam bad if they don't like it....I don't like them and it's not a phobia or fear it's disdain or realization that is the same as not buddying up with a sociopath or schizophrenic! Embracing sexual deviancy and promoting it as normal is dangerous,THey will soon ad a P to the acronym for the Pedophiles they are now fighting for legalization and excepatance1

No. Especially primary school!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27874
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.