slug.com slug.com

14 1

Are you a social justice warrior?

What exactly is a Social Justice Warrior?
Social justice sound like a good thing, so what’s wrong with these brave warriors?

• 1 vote
  • 48 votes
Patrick 5 Apr 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They're not about "justice". They are about government-sponsored revenge.

I believe in social justice, and I'm not a social justice warrior in the same way being for equality means I am not a feminist. MLK Jr. pointed the way to social change. MLK Jr. is roundly ignored in intersectionality. There is a way forward. Extreme activists just miss their mark by a wide margin. I'm essentially saying we want the same things but have very different ideas how to achieve them.

I am in favour of justice via the rule of law.

I'm more of a truth seeker. i think social and justice should not be used in the same sentence. And warrior should be saved for those who Truly are. Debating, talking and sharing idea view's and opinions as well as options to solve problems is better i think then demanding policy to "fix problems"

I prefer using the oxymoron: militant hippies

I mind my own business

I've been told I'm asocial.

Nope. I prefer to use common sense and thought real processes rather than 'feelings' when assessing situations or the news.

Holy Crap. Am I really the only SJW on here?

I think it's a waste of time...

No way never

I'm to gorgeous to be one of those dogs

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27766
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.