slug.com slug.com

4 2

LINK Vaccine Holdouts Embrace COVID Antibody Remedy, Baffling Doctors

COVID vaxx: experimental, developed in the last year, EUA, untested for the long term.
Anti-Vaxxer Verdict: UNSAFE

Monoclonal Antibodies: experimental, developed in the last year, EUA untested for the long term.
Anti-Vaxxer Verdict: SAFE

This example of cognitive dissonance is why we can't have uncontentious policy discussion in the USA re: COVID. 😟

TheMiddleWay 8 Oct 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's a hell of a lot of us who are simply resisting because we still don't like fucking bullies.

There is a big difference between mRNA and monoclonal antibodies....generally, that difference is the root of being 'anti-vaxx'.

Honestly, at this point, I have no opinion on the vaccine; I'm really just resisting the use of threats. My wife is getting first dose tomorrow, having been threatened with termination in December if she declines to.

Wikipedia 2019 indicates this isn't so experimental as the mRNA technology where use in humans is concerned.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

And here we can find a list of FDA approved such products with approval dates going back decades.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

I'm trusting my own antibodies, having already had the Wuhan Flu. I believe this form of antibody protection has been "tested" for millennia. 😁😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:274846
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.