slug.com slug.com

4 2

Biden’s State Dept. reveals how many nukes the US has, reversing Trump policy - Am I crazy or is this like spreading your cards on the table at a poker game?
[americanmilitarynews.com]policy/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Master_List&mc_cid=77a584c707&mc_eid=6a56e55ccc

toronto_Georgia 8 Oct 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@toronto_Georgia @Weltansicht @bobbo666 @iThink

The U.S. government spends bigly money on supercomputer simulations to simulate old nuclear weapons, because we can't test them.

A bomb starts with a spherical implosion of fissionable plutonium. At the center of the sphere is a neutron spark plug that gets the neutron chain reaction going. The spark plug consists of polonium-210, which emits alpha particles, and beryllium-9. When alpha particle hit beryllium-9 they occasionally knock loose a free neutron.

Polonium-210 has a half life of 138 days and has to be replaced often. We have to continuously generate new polonium-210 in a nuclear breeder reactor.

It depends. If a country only needs 100 nukes to reliably waste all of its enemies, and reveals that it has 1000 -- enemies won't even think about a surprise attack -- couldn't possibly hit all the sites.
Not really a card game, unless my deck has 100 aces and I've got 95 of them.
Of course, this is BeijingBiden's State Dept -- they probably listed all the addresses, too.

I think the nuclear capabilities of USA and allies and that of all other countries known or suspected to have nuclear capabilities is a not very well kept secret. The thing to keep tabs on is the leadership - the dictatorships of each of those countries. Nuclear weapons are a bit like guns...they don't go off until someone pulls the trigger

That may not have been in Biden's court. The US/USSR Detente Policy was the START of the S.T.A.R.T. of nuclear arms reductions. Not really significant, if you consider that the shelf life of the older versions of weapons, but the newer ones last considerably much longer, supposedly. Which is why there was so many 'testings' over the decades.

Cruel Bombs [and shameless self promotion lol πŸ˜‰ ]
[brighteon.com]

I remember a while back the old Nuclear Non-Proliferation Agreement expired. I'm assuming this is the newer version. Still, countries that are not party to this should not have this information in my humble opinion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:274579
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.