slug.com slug.com

5 1

New York Times quietly corrects story on CBP Agents ‘striking’ Haitian migrants as narrative falls apart-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Annnnd, as with most if not all previous progressive (aka, commie crappola) lies, too little, too late. The zombies who live for CNN and MSNBC, et al, have already ingested the point on the lie -- they will not recognize the "new fact".

Evil oligarchs spend yuge money bringing Haitians to the U.S., and then they spend more yuge money on the Haitians once they're here.

Why not spend money on Haitians that are in Haiti? Why not improve Haiti so that it's a nice place to be?

It's much cheaper to help people in Haiti than to help them in America.

It costs American taxpayers $10000 per illegal immigrant per year, and the illegal immigrants cripple the public school system with costs.

Oligarchs have proven that they have dictatorial power in any country. They could fix Haiti if they wanted to. Shame them for not having done so.

great...what I would love to see is a story on how Haitian "refugees" found their way to Mexico ...I mean look at an atlas. Unless I am mistaken Haiti lies east of Miami Florida some 700 miles. Sooo, how were those Haitians transported to the Mexico / US border and who helped them get there and why...anybody know?

I'd like to know that too, but I rather doubt we'll get a straight answer on that much...

Horses are a Force Multiplier at the border and the decision to stop their use cripples Law Enforcements effectiveness.

Hopefully, you would not be surprised to find that reducing their effectiveness is the point.

Horses are a Force Multiplier at the border and the decision to stop their use cripples Law Enforcements effectiveness.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:271658
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.