slug.com slug.com

3 9

County Changes Rules So Matt Walsh Can’t Speak At School Board Meeting. Walsh Finds Workaround With New Lease

Getting creative in this culture war! Great job Matt! Be ready for the counter offensive from that board.

“Loudoun County changed the rules so that only residents can speak at the school board,” Walsh said Friday via Twitter. “In unrelated news, I’m proud to announce that I am now a resident of Loudoun County. Just rented a home in the area. I’ll have the lease agreement. See you at the meeting!”

[dailywire.com]

Garsco 8 Sep 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Civil war broke out in Loudoun. A gang emerged to attack a Christian teacher through coordinated social media action, and the gang includes parents and a member of the school board.

Walsh told the board that parents think they're assholes and child sex abusers, and the school board arrogantly doesn't care. That's raw evil. The board has no respect for parents.

That's their job.

[dailycaller.com]

I saw that yesterday. Makes you wonder what they fear.

Bullets and death, that's for sure.

I'll bet today that next year that loop hole will be fixed. For now though, good on him!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:271442
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.