slug.com slug.com

1 2

Hhmm, sounds like the "evil empire" is striking back (yet again). Darth Biden must be proud...

Scientific American, founded in 1845, has published such brilliant minds as Albert Einstein, Linus Pauling, and J. Robert Oppenheimer, and explored subjects as diverse as perpetual motion and solar neutrinos.

These days, however, the magazine is concerning itself with somewhat different topics — like how “problematic” the fictional space warriors known as Jedi are.

In a story published Thursday, titled “Why the Term ‘JEDI’ Is Problematic for Describing Programs That Promote Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion,” a group of five authors argue, “The Jedi are inappropriate mascots for social justice.”-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This bollocks is also in hard science journals.

When I pick up a physics journal I expect to see physics.

It's like that with everything these days. You watch a comedy show expecting comedy, and it doesn't happen. You watch a sports game expecting sports and it doesn't happen.

When you pick up the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, you don't get the same content you did a decade ago.

I like "Darth Biden".

Republicans should embrace the term Jedi and call themselves Jedi. Can someone make the meme?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:271224
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.