slug.com slug.com

3 5

NY Nadia with another gem of a Truth Bomb - short video.

iThink 9 Sep 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone else notice the pronouns Biden used?
Not, "My patience is wearing thin. I've been more than tolerant." "OUR patience is wearing thin. WE have been more than tolerant."
Either the "royal we" employed by Emperor Joe. Or he's turning into Gollum from LOTR.

That's funny our president Gollum.

Thank you Nadia, GOD BLESS AMERICA

She looks Italian. A feisty Italian who speaks her mind.

Cuban

@iThink Ah, OK. Thanks. Explains why she doesn't like the Left: she's probably lived under their rule.

@eschatologyguy I thought the same at first but from a few things she said I take it that it was her grandparents who fled Cuba - I believe she was born in NY...or at least somewhere here in USA.
I am sure Nadia got her education about Communism from her grandfather and her parents. I
especially love the way she is able to say everything that she needs and wants to say and still keep her videos very short.
I also love how she is steadfast and confident in her beliefs. Seems obvious to me Nadia is highly intelligent.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:269447
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.