slug.com slug.com

3 0

LINK Scottish flute band lead the way in pro-Brexit protest - YouTube

Don't be under any illusion that the Breckshit shambles is some kind of libertarian movement, it has unleashed retrogressive, sectarian, racist, xenophobic forces that lie beneath the veneer of English/British civility. This form of British nationalism and white protestant supremacy has been a blight on Irish and Scottish society and politics for centuries. You have it in America too from it's foundation currently manifested as your President Trump with his familial and cultural links to the KKK and Wee Free Presbytarianism.

DrN1 7 Mar 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh!!!
A Libtard Snowflake Twinkie found their way here ...
What a surprise.
Too bad that you’ve no concept of history or historic realities and are simply regurgitating whatever nonsense some other Libtard Outlet fed you.
Thankfully, most people here aren’t the mindless morons that you normally hang out with.

@BayOWulf: There is no need for rudeness. I do not agree with the politics / philosophy of @Dunne, but he appears to be intelligent and reasonable. All viewpoints, if expressed with decorum, are welcome on this site.

@pbuck0145
Oh ... did I somehow miss the “decorum” part?
Are you some arbitrary “Interior Decorum” critic?
As to “rudeness” ... where was I rude?
Where did I indicate his “viewpoint” was unwelcome?
Are you the Thought Police? Did you read his post?
How about you “Police” your feigned “being offended” and leave me out of your “Thoughts”.
Thanks so much for your two cents ... but I stopped collecting miscellaneous pennies years ago ...

@Dunne
Correct.
I learned that in 1st Grade ... and it remains true.

@Bay0Wulf Your apparent belief that calling someone "A Libtard Snowflake Twinkie" is not rude indicates that you could benefit from some etiquette education.

@pbuck0145
I dunno ... I read all the requisite books on etiquette ... 4 or 5 over the years ...
I never saw “A Libtard Snowflake Twinkie” mentioned in any context.
Dunne didn’t seem to take umbrage ...
I would note that his sentence;
“You have it in America too from it's foundation currently manifested as your President Trump with his familial and cultural links to the KKK and Wee Free Presbytarianism.” didn’t particularly strike me as “polite”.
Especially the bit about his “...familial and cultural links to the KKK...” Ignorance coupled with “Impoliteness” ...

Calling Brexit 'racist. How quaint. The BBC is as reliable as bagdad bob and you are parroting their talking points. Brexit supporters like Sargon, and most of the Tories are far less racist that the Corbinite supporters who want to remain with the EU. Cherry picking who supports what is less honest than the hoary old 'man on the street' interviews that are just the media's way of telling us how to think

@Dunne that is an unverifiable statement. Like I said, the BBC is about as reliable as gas station sushi. You are engaging in slander based on your own confirmation bias.

@Dunne if anything the one sided reporting of the EU loving press demonstrates the opposite, think it through.

@Dunne \maybe unverifiable in Alabama, but very verifiable living in 2019 Breckshit Britain.\
How? Who verifies? Go ahead, verify that the number of pro-brexit people is more racist than those who oppose it. This I wanna see.

What a crock of Liberal Commie Shitte but thanks for sharing

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26276
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.